Greetings! If you have ever wanted to learn weird facts about me, this post is for you.
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Mia. Thank you, Mia! I liked reading your answers and the questions were fun too. 😁
Now, the Sunshine Blogger Award comes with some rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer all the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
1. If you had to talk for fifteen minutes about something, what would it be?
Would I be lecturing someone or is this a conversation? I don’t like lecturing people and I think there are very few people who like to be lectured.
But if I had to give a long speech about something, it would be about cat body language. I would explain what it means when your cat wags its tail, meows, or draws its whiskers back from its face and how understanding this will improve your relationship with cats.
I pretty much just outed myself as a crazy cat lady. Oh, whatever. 😂
2. Are you more of a girly-girl or a tomboy?
I think I’m more tomboy. I like camping, and even though I’m very timid I tend to like adventurous things once I understand them. But I also could wear a skirt all the time and be fine with it, though I would still run around and maybe mess it up. 😏
3. What are your favorite girl or boy names?
Ooh. Welsh names are really interesting for either gender. I think lots of my favorite boy’s names end in N: Aidan, Darren, Ryan… etc. But I like lots of different names!
4. Do you have any hidden talents?
No? I think if I was good at something I wouldn’t hide it. 🙃
But there are some things people don’t know about me: I can memorize long things if I set my mind to it, I’m chill with public speaking as long as I know what to say, and I can also scream very loud.
5. What are your thoughts on social media?
Uh… I’ve never been interested in it enough to get it (besides having a blog). That may change someday if I want to have another avenue to connect with friends besides texting, but I’ve never heard anything about social media that’s made me feel like I’m missing out on something wonderfully exciting.
6. Do you prefer real books, e-books, or audiobooks?
Real books all the way! They don’t run out of batteries, plus I’m really bad at listening to something for long periods of time.
7. What is one unpopular opinion you have?
Raisins are delicious!
One of my friends calls them “grapes that have lost the will to live,” but there are so many wonderful qualities. Raisins are sweeter than actual grapes—in fact, when we make wine the raisins are a good sign it will be a good year.
I’m the friend you can give your raisins to while eating trail mix. I will eat them joyfully.
Goodness and grace, this tag is revealing weird things about me.
8. What is your love language?
Words. Not a huge shocker there. I use words for many different things: to be helpful, to be entertaining, and to be loving.
9. Do you put water on your toothbrush before or after the toothpaste?
Both. Idk why.
10. Do you imagine shapes, numbers, days of the week to have colors or personalities?
Yup. I can’t think of every example, but Mondays are purple, Tuesdays are red, Wednesdays are yellow, Thursdays are orange, Fridays are green, Saturdays are blue, and Sundays are white. Feel free to disagree, but that’s what I think.
11. What is the view out the nearest window?
I’m actually in the middle of two different windows:
- Window #1: Our neighbor’s turquoise pool next to the overgrown lemon tree.
- Window #2: The street view of our neighbor’s house.
That was fun! Here are my nominees:
Eliana the Writer Liesl @ Quote, Unquote Esther @ Stargazers for Him Rae @ Rae's Ramblings Erin @ The Paper Trail Coco @ Coco's Chitchat Malaya @ Life Abundant Julia @ Lit Aflame Tara @ Tower in the Plains Noah @ Life in Kyoto Brianna @ Spread the Spark
I don’t know if you all do blog tags, but I wanted to tag you anyway!
Here are your questions:
- Do you like questions?
- What are some of your favorite words?
- What do you know about your family history?
- Are you a broad thinker or a deep thinker?
- What song do you have stuck in your head?
- How do you unwind after a long day?
- How would you describe your sense of humor?
- What are the most random things you have memorized?
- What makes you feel awe?
- What is the last YouTube video you watched?
- If you could invent a new candy, what would it be?
Have fun! Even if you weren’t tagged or don’t have a blog, feel free to answer one of the questions in the comments!